Sunday, August 26, 2012

Cigar Emporium Visit

Recently took a trip to

1525 E Park Place Blvd # 1400, Stone Mountain, GA 30087
 
Just what I was looking for, perfect for me. I visit huge cigar bars, but prefer the more laid back bars and lounges like Cigar Emporium. Great Humidor selection, Great customer service, Great random conversation! A down to earth crowd, lounge seats seven, mandatory three lie minimum, regular guys, I love it! Kenneth was cool, knowledgeable about cigars and made us all feel at home! I smoked my Don Collins Purios Indios and purchased a cigar for the home humidor. I will definitely be at as many events as they have. If you have an hour or two please stop by and speak with kenneth.

3 comments:

  1. @RyanANash @doncollinspr @DCCIGARGROUP @AxelRiveraVelez @LuisSDCPR @gene_reece @tinajcrawley @AxelRivera15 ‎@BonittoStudio @San_fito @bonittodesignstudio

    ReplyDelete
  2. @RyanANash @doncollinspr @DCCIGARGROUP @AxelRiveraVelez @LuisSDCPR @gene_reece @tinajcrawley @AxelRivera15 ‎@BonittoStudio @San_fito @bonittodesignstudio

    ReplyDelete
  3. @RyanANash @doncollinspr @DCCIGARGROUP @AxelRiveraVelez @LuisSDCPR @gene_reece @tinajcrawley @AxelRivera15 ‎@BonittoStudio @San_fito @bonittodesignstudio

    ReplyDelete